Welcome to SilverAnarchy.com!
All jewelry and accessories offered on this site in "Designer's Used" section is a part of our collection which we are willing to part with and offered here in SINGLE quantity and stated in description size only. All jewelry and accessories in this section is guaranteed to be 100% genuine, authentic designer pieces, please don't ask again. In this section we only sell or trade USED items and urge to read description to interested item(s) very carefully as we always stay in what condition every item is. In this section we often list overstock or showcase items that came from jewelry retailers or direct from the artist. Those items usually not used but not new either and may or may not show signs of attrition or even bare some minor surface scratches, thus can not be sold as new. We also open for reasonable money or trade offer on jewelry offered in this section. If you are not completely satisfied with one of the items purchased from this section we will gladly exchange it for something else within 7 days. Please contact us for details if you have such necessity.
All jewelry and accessories offered on this site in "Designer's New" section brand new designer's items which can be ordered in any size you want and will be personally hand-crafted for you by stated designer. Turnaround time is usually 2-3 weeks from the time order was received. Jewelry and accessories from this section can not be returned or exchanged, thus please make sure you check on the right size before ordering.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding jewelry and accessories offered on this site. We reserve the right to adjust or change the price on any of the item as often as we wish without any notification about it.
International buyers always welcome!
United States Shipping is $10 per item. All purchases over $250 will ship either by USPS First Class with insurance or Priority Mail with insurance and/or signature confirmation at buyers expense. You will be notified via email if additional shipping amount is required.
International All international purchases ship by either USPS First Class International (purchases up to $200) for fixed $15 or USPS Express International Mail (purchases over $200) for fixed $35. You will be notified via email if additional shipping amount is required.
Please note that we will absolutely NOT be responsible for any item(s) lost, stolen or damaged in the mail, however would fully participate in investigation by the postal service by providing them with all the necessary documentation and/or information.
Posted October 13, 2013
RIP Samvel Manukian, you'll be missed. Incredible artist, amazing person, good and kind friend!
Posted January 13, 2013
We are looking for gold jewelry. If you have any you want to part with, please don't hesitate to email me and I'll be happy to trade it with you for pretty much anything listed on my web site except for jewelry listed under "Designer's New" section. Those jewelry do not belong to me, but everything else is a fair game. New or Used, American or Italian made.
Posted April 27, 2011
Due to constant market price change for silver and gold some of the prices on our web site do not reflect the most recent value and will need to be adjusted at the time you place an order. Thus please email us first to verify if the price is current.
Posted February 15, 2010
Go Green! We recycle shipping materials. So please don't be offended if the item you purchased arrived in previously shipped box or wrapped in recycling materials. We apologize for that, it's not been done out of disrespect to you but with respect to the environment!
Posted March 21, 2009
Summer is around the corner and since we sell/trade only finest sterling silver jewelry, we would like to warn everyone purchasing our items not to wear them in jacuzzi or hot tubs containing excessive amount of chlorine, since chemical reaction between chlorine and silver (especially at hot temperature) may destroy silver and it will be extremely hard and often even impossible to bring it back to original condition. Swimming in the ocean, river, lake or regular cold water pools is OK.
* Useful tip on how to care for silver:
Over the time jewelry made out of sterling silver develop beautiful natural silver patina which many prefer over shiny look of it, but if you rather have it shiny, DO NOT use any chemical solutions or foams so widely advertised right now on television or at shopping malls, which in fact only destroy silver, and to bring your jewelry back to shiny stage simply use a little bit of regular tooth paste smeared between your palms with your piece of jewelry in between, then rinse it with warm water and it will look brand new again.
*** I'm always looking for to add to my collection and would be interested in purchasing/trading silver jewelry and accessories of the following designers (not in this order):
- Bill Wall Leather, BWL (by Bill Wall)
- Heavy Magic (by Will Cascio)
- Double Cross (by Travis Walker)
- One Too Many (by Ron Bryant)
- Nagual Design (by Joseph Bortoli)
- Imperial Rose Collection (by David Tadman)
- Samvel Studio (by Samvel Manukian)
- Art by Tigrani (by Tigran Sarkisyan)
- Giani Inspirations (by Peter Giani)
- Lion Arm (by Armen Tofanyan)
- GT&Company (by Gary and Tigran)
- Chisan Studio (by Chisan Yuen)
- Starlingear (by Ryk Maverick)
- Flintlock Silver (by Joshua Murray)
- Skkin USA (by Jebran Jouni)
- Gabor (Gaboratory) (by Gabor Naggy)
- King Baby (by Mitchell Binder)
- Star Knights (by Stephen Star)
- RXV Rings (by Ruben X. Viramontes)
- Til Death .925 (by Justin Murphy)
- Uncle Dutch (by Steve Gerlach)
- Lone One (Kamhout)(by Leonard Kamhout)
- Royal Order (by Cheryl Davis)
- Leathers & Treasures (by Dennis Pollicino)
- Mad Angels / Tiki Kings (by Bill Garber)
- American Rider (by Guillaume Pajolec)
- Lucien P. (by Guillaume Pajolec)
- Han Cholo (by Guillaume Pajolec & Brandon Schoolhouse)
- Eleven11 (by Armen Mesropian & Ebbi Haroonian)
- Alessi (by Jeffery Alessi)
- Chrome Hearts (by Richard Stark)
- A&G (by Amal Guessous)
- Bad Ass Ring Company (B.A.R) (by Wesley Anderson)
- Van Amburg Leather (by Jerry Van Amburg)
- Kieselstein-Cord (by Barry Kieselstein-Cord)
- HKQuantum (by Harout Kioudjian)
- Artitude (by Darryl Cobb)
- Lazaro NY (by Lazaro Diaz)
- Versani NY (by Ara Versani)
- Little King NY (by Michael Regan)
- Room-101 (by Matt Booth)
- Mad Man Metal (by John Christopher Hyler)
- Blackbeard Jewelry (by Alex Karbs)
- Good Art Hlywd (by Josh Warner)
- Tony Creed
- Reid MFG
- Tim Campi
- Bill Lenz
- Soffer Ari
- Lou Guerin
- Alex Streeter
- Stanley Guess
- Rick Cameron
- Lord Griffon
- Lena K
- Gregg Wolf
- Stephen Webster
- David Yourman
- Scott Kay
- Soul Fetish (by Thierry Martino)
- Dead Ringer (by Steve R Gillespie)
- Tobias Wistisen
- Deep Anger
- Justin Davis
- William Walles
- Bloody Mary
- Share One's Fate
- Dicky And Grandmaster
- Wolfman BRS.
- Arizona Freedom
- Froid Tiedeur
- Lord Camelot
- First Arrow's
- Rat Race
- Big Hand
- Deaf Breed
- Claudio Calestani
- Maori Warriors
- Leo Zulueta
- Crazy Pig
- Great Frog
- Patrick Cox
Please email me to email@example.com to make a deal.